News and Announcements
Unfortunately, the director of AFC has informed me that due to the virus they will no longer be able to have us at the pool. I know this may come as a surprise to some of you because of the last announcement I sent about the returning to the pool, I am just as surprised as you are. Currently we are actively searching for a new pool to hold practices, I will send out another reminder if and when we find a location. Due to the virus, many clubs are still closed and hopefully as things open we will be able to find a new location. For now, we will try to hold semi-formal practices at Bellmawr Lake for the children to start to get back into the swing of things, as well as, have some fun with the team. As far as transportation goes, those swimmers who need a way to get to the lake and back please contact Vitaliy. Vitaliy will be having a pick up at 10AM from JCC and dropping back off at 2PM also at JCC Monday- Thursday as weather permits. The price for practice is $25 which includes the entrance fee to the lake. Please bring sunscreen.
Chernikh & Bektembay
You have not marked ACCEPT/DECLINE for your swimmer for the GPAC Long Course Derby Meet (9 – 14 y/o) on May 5-6. If your swimmer plans to do this meet, please go into vss.teampages.com, ACCEPT this meet , SUNDAY, April 01 at 11:59 pm. If he/she will not do this meet, please DECLINE this meet so I know you received this email.
Note: If you do not accept this meet, your swimmer will not be entered into the meet. With all long course meets, it will be hard to enter swimmers any later because the meet will fill up.The meet packet for this meet is attached. Once I received confirmation (hopefully!), I will let everyone know.
Please let me know if you have any questions.